Do you want to listen to music on your MacBook Air when away from home but don't want to bring your wired headphones? Do you want to know how to connect your AirPods to your MacBook Air?
How to Connect AirPods to a MacBook Air: A Step-by-Step guides stages that should be taken and enjoyed, and in this steps you will familiar with “How to Connect Airpods to Macbook Air” you just need to follow all steps.
(1) On your Mac, go to the Apple menu>System settings.
(2) Remove both AirPods from the case and open the lid. Hold the button on the AirPods charging case down until the light blinks.
(3) The name of your AirPods should now appear in the Bluetooth preferences box. When the AirPods are shown under active devices, select "Connect."
(4) Click on the device name in the left-hand panel to see if your AirPods are linked to your Mac. They're connected if the title says "AirPods."
(5) To disconnect, repeat steps 6 and 7 but select "Disconnect." Wireless communication between your AirPods and Apple devices should now be turned off automatically by the Mac.